Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's the day for action

     What kind of action? Um...right now, I'm still watching Grey's Anatomy. It's been about six days, and I'm about halfway through season 3, episode 14: Wishin' and Hopin'. If you're addicted to the show like me, you might appreciate that Callie and George just got married, and that Meredith's mom is totally, completely lucid (while also totally, completely freaking out.) It's a great show. I feel kind of sluggish and unaccomplished after watching everybody (the attendings, the residents, and the interns) fix people with their scalpels, but  it's okay. It's summer break and I have no medical ambitions, so...yeah. I'm at the point where I can tell when blood and gore and unexpected nastiness is around the corner. Like when you hear a patient complaining but they're being ignored, and then they complain really loudly and suddenly it's CODE BLUE CODE BLUE OMG CODE BLUE. 
     This is kind of sad. I mean, I love Grey's Anatomy, but it is summertime. And while I'm not about to go gallivanting off into the woods with my friend the tiger like Calvin, I may as well get something done. I hate cleaning my room. Fair enough. How about making lists? I love making lists, if you didn't know. I make lists of lovely clothes I'd buy if I was rich, I make lists of things I need to purchase, I make lists of things I want to make (have you seen those earphones that've been Chinese Staircase'd? I mean, honestly--that's some cool shit.)
     So I'm off to make more lists. 
     I swear they're therapeutic.

No comments:

Post a Comment